NO MORE MESSY SPICES!
In just 10 minutes, you can cook a delicious meal using Hot Line Pepper Products and enjoy the feeling of having a gourmet meal!
Whether it's your favorite spicy ribs, hot chicken wings, sautéed veggie's, delicious pasta or fish, you can't afford to settle for anything less than these tasty and natural Gourmet Hot Sauces! Use Hot Line Pepper Products and make cooking easy and delicious!
Great for sautéing with. Just mix any of our gourmet cooking hot sauces with butter or olive oil and sauté shrimp, diced chicken, fish, ground beef, steaks, sausages, pork, wild game, veggies and more. Do you love guacamole? Just mix our award winning Garlicky Greengo with avocados and mash. That's it, you now have the easiest, most delicious guacamole ever!
Garlicky Greengo Chicken Fajitas
Prep time: 25m | Serving: 3
2 chicken breasts (large, finely sliced)
1 red pepper (sliced)
1 red onion (sliced)
6 medium tortillas
1 red chili (sliced, optional)
8 oz. Garlicky Greengo Salsa
Bag of mixed salad
For the Marinade:
1 tbsp. ground cilantro
2 garlic cloves (medium-sized, crushed)
1 heaped tbsp. smoked paprika
A pinch of ground cumin
4-5 drops Garlicky Greengo sauce
4 tbsps. olive oil
1 lime (juiced)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap the tortillas in a foil and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, add ground cilantro, smoked paprika, ground cumin, olive oil, crushed garlic, Garlicky Greengo salsa, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
3. Now stir in red onion and red chili to the marinade. Add the chicken breasts in the marinade and cover it nicely with the prepared mixture.
4. On high flame, heat a griddle pan. Add chicken breast pieces in the pan along with the marinade.
5. Keep stirring over high flame for 4 to 5 minutes until charred.
6. Heat the tortillas in the oven.
7. To serve, add mixed vegetables and salsa with cooked chicken.